Well just a quickie tonight — watched Chicago tonight at Cam and Melissa’s, what a blast. The plot outline (also from imdb): “Murderesses Velma Kelly (Who blanked out and killed her cheating husband) and Roxie Hart (Who killed her boyfriend in a jealous rage) strive for fame at any costs including scandal and lies in 1920s Chicago.”
Pretty amazing film really. Everything was totally larger-than-life; all the characters bold. Subtle like chainsaw!
Defintely worth the rental.
My weekend (in words):
- With Darren, Cam, and Melissa, drove downtown to the Hollywood 20 movies theatre complex.
- Because the box office had been closed for the past hour or so due to a faulty air-conditioner, there was a mad rush to buy tickets when it finally re-opened. In order to guarantee ourselves a spot, Jeff bought a block of tickets for the Matrix, and we paid him later. What did I think? By now, I’m sure you’ve all the reviews, and if you haven’t, let me summarize: most critics think the movie blows, leaving many questions unanswered and creating more of its own. I’m here to say that I think the movie probably *did* answer most of the questions. They’re just not handed to you on a silver platter. But that’s all I’m going to say on the topic for now, since (a) I’m still digesting it all and (b) I know not everyone has seen it.
- Vodka Melon.
- Cam in motion
- Jeff and Margarita
- Bailey’s and mint
- Some sorta mixed-up Jeff margarita.
- These used to be full
- Got up, bought lunch and a pair of shorts for less than $10 total at a nearby Super Walmart, and proceeded to throw around a disc with Cam in high winds for extended periods of time.
- Got home, all I wanted to do was relax — this is my Barq’s.